Monday, April 8, 2013

3 Months Old!!!

Bubba! I cannot believe you are already 3 months old!!! You are growing way too fast for your mama! You are doing so many new things! You focus on things and like to look around and observe the world around you. You have started playing with your hanging toys on your floor mat. You are so smiley and you are most definitely a mama's boy! You are already in size 3 diapers and can wear 6-9 month clothing! You're such a chunk and I wouldn't have it any other way. You're so healthy and happy. You are truly the light of my life. You are fully holding your head up now and you even try to sit up while you are laying down. You definitely have a little personality and you let everyone know when you are unhappy. You sleep like a champ, usually for 6.5 hours per night in a row. You eat like crazy! I even think you have started to teeth because you gnaw on your hands and drool like crazy! Anyway, I could go on and on about how amazing and wonderful you are... but I won't. Just know that I love you so very much!! & you need to slow down your growing a little bit!!

Love, love, love,
Mama.♥




No comments:

Post a Comment