Sunday, June 9, 2013

5 Months Old!


Baby boy, you are growing faster than I can keep up with! 5 months already! I can hardly believe it! You are such a joy of a child. You are learning to sit on your own and can even sit unassisted for about 10 seconds! You are chatty chatty and love to be talked to! You light up the room wherever you go and people can't help but smile and talk to you. You have the biggest, brightest, most beautiful smile! Your sleeping still pretty much sucks but I'm learning to function on next to no sleep. You started solids on your 5 month birthday. You tried avocados and weren't a very big fan, so we tried bananas instead and you LOVED them. Unfortunately they made you pretty constipated so we recently moved onto prunes. Hmm, what else? You are just developing the most awesome personality. You're fun, active, and oh so sweet. You love being outside. If you're fussy or grumpy, a little sit on the steps is enough to make you happy again! I just love you so very much, son & so does everyone else. You're growing up is becoming so bittersweet. I look forward to your next milestone but also want you to stay my little baby. Oh, you are also teething STILL! I can see the outline of your two bottom teeth but they just don't want to come through. Anyway, I love you so very much!!

Love, love love,
Mama.♥









No comments:

Post a Comment