Friday, June 28, 2013

My Boy... My sleepless, stubborn, yet oh so sweet little boy.

Oh Alex Jr... You are really giving mama a run for her money. You are consistently waking every 1-2 hours at night & I am just plain exhausted. Tonight we started cry it out. It makes me so sad to hear you cry but I have no idea how else to help you. We both need our rest and the way things are going we are not getting it. I love you so very much, I just need you to always know that! Besides that you are getting so big! You are quite the foodie. You will pretty much devour anything I put to your mouth. You love prunes, pears, sweet potatoes, squash, bananas, & avocados (as long as I mix them into something else). Bananas are your fave but they unfortunately constipate you so you can only have them every once in awhile. You are almost fully sitting on your own. You will now sit for about 1 minute before tumbling over. It is so amazing watching you learn new things. 

love love love,
mama.♥

"HEY! Give me back my licorice!"

Sleepy at the pool

Such a happy boy! Mama just loves you to pieces!

Yum! Yum! Prunes & oatmeal everywhere!

Using your sippy like a big boy

Light of my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment