Friday, January 25, 2013

3 Weeks Old!


You are already 3 weeks old today!! Where the heck has the time gone?! I can't believe how much you are growing. Your newborn clothes are already getting a little too short for you. It's bittersweet because I want you to stay little but I'm also excited to see you grow, plus I have some really cute 0-3 month outfits to put you in. :) So what's new? hmm... Well you make some really cute & funny faces, especially when you're just falling asleep or trying to go poop. Everyone you come into contact with falls in love with you immediately. You look more and more like your daddy everyday & everyone sees it. You have that Monterrosa nose, the chin dimple and so far one dimple on your left cheek (I haven't see one on the right cheek yet).You're such a great baby, you only cry when you're hungry or you're getting a bath (you really hate that). You're just perfect & I love you so so so so so much!

Love, love, love,
Mommy.♥


So comfy sleepin with daddy.

Just lookin up at daddy











Your poppy face
Sleepy smiles -- Love that dimple!





















Milk Drunk




No comments:

Post a Comment