Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Tongue Tied

So, we found out yesterday that you had a bit of a tongue tie & it was really starting to affect our breastfeeding. Fortunately, we got in to see a pediatrician today that snipped your little tongue. Mama was really scared it was going to hurt you, but you cried for about 2 seconds and as soon as I fed you, you calmed right down. So far, breastfeeding has felt a bit better. :)

You also got weighed while we were there and you weight a whole 9 lb. 13oz.! My big boy! You're almost 10 whole pounds!! You are also now 21 inches long, which means you have grown a half an inch! I'm so happy you are growing so well! You are definitely a boob-a-holic, so I'm sure that has a little something to do with it :)

Love, love, love,
Mommy.♥
Mama's Boy
Your little giraffe that you absolutely love!! (& I love because it puts you to sleep) :)


Sweet, sleepy baby

You must've been havin a good dream

Passed out after a good feeding. My lil chunky monkey.

Just posing


Mama loves you from the dirt to the moon and back again, baby boy.♥

No comments:

Post a Comment