Thursday, January 17, 2013

Sleepless Nights

Well after 3 practically sleepless nights, I have discovered that you do not like sleeping in the crib. You were waking up every hour & mama was exhausted! I finally put you in the swing last night and you slept for 3 whole hours! It was great! So, the swing or mommy or daddy's arms, but no crib. I guess that means you're spoiled but that's okay because if you're sleeping, I'm sleeping, which means a happy baby and a happy mommy. You're already gonna be 2 weeks old tomorrow! You're growing so fast! You already have newborn clothes that don't fit you! It makes me a little sad but excited at the same time to watch you grow and develop. I know daddy is excited for you to get big enough for him to teach you things and play with you. I just want you to stay my lil baby forever!.♥





Always comfy sleepin on mommy


Comfy sleepin in the swing


Nighttime Scowls
Nighttime smiles

No comments:

Post a Comment